- Creating a class
- Adding students to your class
A. Create a Class
Create classes to connect Student Subscriptions to your own, create assignments, grade work, view Lesson Game trends, and more!
- Go to "My Programs" and click "Add/Edit Classes" in your desired program.
- You will be taken to the "My Classes/My Students" page
- Click the "Add Class" button.
- Name your class and select a period using the up/down arrows
- Add Students and Edit Student Information. To edit the class name or period, click on the little notebook icon.
B. Adding Students
There are several different ways to set up your classroom. You can let students create their own TCI accounts, or you can add them yourself to create their usernames and passwords. If you need to edit a student's information, check out this article.
- Provide your students with their teacher's email address, class name, and period.
- Click on the "Add/Edit Students" button in your "My Programs" page.
- Click on the "Add/Edit" button under "Students" in the class you want to add more students.
- Click "Add Student"
- If your students already have a TCI account, select Add Existing Student.
- If you prefer to Batch Import Students, download TCI's student roster template (click here to download). You can then import a CSV class roster. Please be sure that your CSV file matches this template exactly. For more detailed instructions on how to import students, go here.
Did you find this article helpful?