There are four ways you can navigate through the slides while you are looking at a HTML presentation while in "Edit/Present" mode.
- Jump to a slide by inputting the slide # in the text box toward the upper right of the presentation
- Drag and drop the slider bar located toward the upper right of the presentation
- Click on the left and right arrow buttons embedded within the presentation slides
- Press on the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard
Each presentation will have a similar structure, best described through the ‘3 Ps’.
- The preparation slides will tell you what to gather and prep before class, as well as provide you an overview of the lesson.
- The preview slide is where you would begin teaching the lesson by giving a preview of the lesson to your students.
- The processing assignment that concludes the lesson will summarize key concepts learned within the lesson.
3. Interactive Slides
Lastly, what would our HTML presentations be without interactive slides?
Cool audio snippets and quick, thought-provoking exercises are just two examples of the interactive activities you’ll find in our presentations.
Here’s a special tip specific to our 100% NGSS K5 Science programs. Some slides will include standards notation at the bottom-right of the slide when you’re meeting one of the science standards with our presentation.
Do you support this feature?