Share Complete Assessments
Sharing Complete Assessments
Once you've finished creating your online assessment...
1. Edit your assessment name so it clearly identifies either your school or district
Hint: Rather than calling it "Lesson 2", name it "[School/District] Lesson 2"
2. Once your assessment is ready, click the "Share Assessment" button.
Using Complete Assessments
1. To use a complete shared assessment from another teacher, go to the Assessments page and click the green "Use Shared" button.
2. Select the assessment you want. You can expand the assessment by clicking the plus sign to confirm if you want to use this assessment.
3. You can now edit this assessment and make it your own. Your edits will NOT change the original shared assessment.
Do you support this feature?