All of your students' scores can be viewed and tracked within your Gradebook, which is one of the tabs listed on the top navigation bar.
To View the Gradebook
- Click "Gradebook" next to the corresponding class on your "My Programs" page.
- Select the Lesson you want to grade.
- Explore all the scores and trends, and find your way around.
- Notebook Scores. These are scores that you can set for your students' notebook responses. If you want to provide a custom point value for the Notebook, click on the pen and paper icon next to the default score. Any score you set will only affect that particular lesson.
- Click ASSIGN to assign notebook work to your class.
- Click VIEW/GRADE to view and grade your students' notebooks. You can modify your score at any time.
- Lesson Game scores. These are fun multiple choice activities that are found at the end of every lesson.
- Click ASSIGN to assign a Lesson Game to your class.
- Drill in for the individual student's lesson game or assessment results by clicking on their numerical score - because they are multiple choice, they are automatically graded!
- Click 'View Trends' to check the statistics for the Lesson Games for the entire class.
- If a student needs to have their SCORE RESET, select the chapter the student would like to re-take and click on their score under the Lesson Game to view their answers. At the top of the page is A "Reset Lesson Game Score"
- Online Assessment scores. These are multiple choice or free response online assessments that you can assign from the TCI Question Bank or write yourself.
- Click ASSIGN to assign online assessments to your class.
- Click here to learn how to create online assessments.
- Click VIEW/GRADE to add a Participation score out of 5 points
- You can also include comments when you provide the score
Do you support this feature?