Here is how you can reset your password if you have lost or forgotten it:
1) Navigate to www.teachtci.com then click the "Sign In" button in the upper-right corner of your screen
2) Click on the "Forgot your password"? link below the "Sign In" button
3) Enter your email address and click the button to send reset password instructions
4) Be sure to check your spam and junk folders for the email if you do not receive the message within 15 minutes
5) Click the "change my password" link in the email you receive
6) When the new browser window opens, enter your password in the password section and confirm by re-entering your password in the password confirmation section.
7) You should be logged into your account and your new password will be set.
Note for teachers in districts that manage user accounts: If your school or district rosters you and your students for you, this password update will only be temporary and will only be valid until it is overwritten by your district. Contact your account administrator to request your district-assigned password.
Did you find this article helpful?