How to Clear Your Cache: Chrome
Your internet browser's cache stores certain information about web pages you visit, so that they'll load more quickly in the future. If you encounter a problem on our site, often all you have to do is clear your cache and the problem will be solved.
Instructions for Clearing Your Cache
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- If you are using a PC, hit the "Ctrl + Shift + Delete " keys. If you are using a Mac, hit the "Cmnd + Shift + Delete" keys.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data and you should be all set.
Did you find this article helpful?