How to Clear Your Cache: Firefox
Your internet browser's cache stores certain information about web pages you visit, so that they'll load more quickly in the future. If you encounter a problem on our site, often all you have to do is clear your cache and the problem will be solved.
Instructions for Clearing Your Cache
- On your computer, open Firefox.
- Only select “Cache” to be cleared (you may need to look in the "details" dropdown to see this option).
- Change the drop-down menu to “Everything”
- Click the “Clear now” button.
- Now refresh your page, and you should be all set!
Did you find this article helpful?